Saturday, December 24, 2005

Misplacing items and Bonding

Yesterday, I didn't do much except to complete my assignment. For dinner, we had Aunty Daisy, Christina, Daphne, Sam, Angeline, Uncle Alan and the 2 Shirley Auntys come over. Didnt have much time to talk to them as I had to get ready for my caroling gig at Michael's & Judith's place.

Managed to get the car and once I reached the carpark, Jen called me asking where I was. I told her I was in the carpark and she said not to go up as she wanted to rehearse some of the carols. I then called John not to go up as well but to meet Jen & I at the pavilion. So I waited at the pavilion and rehearsed myself while waiting for John, Jen & Anthony.

We finally managed to practice a few songs before going up...I felt bad because I think the people that Michael & Judith invited want to go back but they cant because they we waiting for us!!! Once everything was done, I was about to leave as I had to fetch Aunty Daisy and gang back to Clementi.. I started searching for my wallet...not to be found anywhere in the house..so I went down to the pavilion to see if I had dropped it there...Not there as well...Last place would be the car and yes! it was there and on the seat as well!! That was so careless of me!!

There was some miscommunication about the fetching Aunty Daisy part but I shall not elaborate on it. Took the car again and drove to town to meet the choir members plus Ivan who is DJing @ Cafe Cosmo. Parked at Boon Tat Street and walked to find the place. It was difficult at first because Im not familiar with the area. So i found Ivan and gang inside Cafe Cosmo and we talked for a while. Had supper at Lau Pa Sat and then went home...We were quite tired by then...Looking forward for this Christmas Mass and Christmas Day Celebration with the same gang again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home