Friday, December 02, 2005

Never Too Late!!

(L - R) Terence, Diana, Balan, John, Myself and Pavalan

It has been quite a while since I last updated my blog..... Anyway, last monday Diana called me when I just reached home. The reason why she called is because she thought of an impromptu dinner and as I did not have my dinner as yet, I decided to go since we have not met in such a long time.

Dinner was at the usual Blk 440 @ Pasir Ris. Food was good as usual. Had lots of fun and laughter and as always Diana was always poking fun at me calling me Chinaman and everything Chinese. Yeah, really missed those times when we were working together at the airport....

Yvonne had a look at my blog and complimented me on it. It was really good receiving such a compliment. (Haven't had that in a long time really). Thanks Yvonne!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home