Friday, November 18, 2005

Busy as always

Yesterday, I had taught the parents Dreamweaver. I guess it was an exciting prospect as it gave me the chance to meet up with the parents of various students. I dont know who their sons/daughters were except for Doris whose son is Marshall. Quite a funny guy that Marshall. Anyway, it was a good experience for me. Soon, i will be teaching the teachers of Springfield Sec Dreamweaver. Another keen lot as well!!!

After I left school, which was at around 2020 hrs, I hurried towards Bishan where I had to meet up with the rest of the guys for caroling. Reached there @ around 21oo hrs and quickly rehearsed. As usual, the choir is never complete but anyway, we really had great fun singing the carols. Left Michael and Judith's place at around 0000 hrs and reached home @ 0100 hrs as I fetched John and Jenny back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home