Sunday, December 11, 2005

Another win for Pool

Things went well for me yesterday. Met up with Stevie, Dom "The Taxman" Chew and Jon Yeo at Stevie's place to watch Liverpool v Middlesborough. First half were a lot of hits and misses but the second half was more exciting. Morienties scored twice in that match and the guys and I were pretty pleased about it.

After the match, Jon had to watch a movie and left, while the 3 of us were thinking where to go for supper. Dom suggested going to Geylang and we left Stevie's home in his Mercedes for Geylang.

Along the way we talked about our experiences with driving, had a good laugh about it! Reaching Geylang, Steve brought us to Lor 9 to eat beef hor fun. Rather unique I must say. While Dom and I were having the hor fun, Steve told us about his experiences in China went he want backpacking. There is so much he said that I dont think I cant put it in here!!!

After beef hor fun, we had bean curd (which was round the corner). That tasted good as well!! I actually was surprised at the turnout of people who were at Geylang to eat! And mind you, it was 1 in the morning!!

After the bean curd, Steve drove us back to his place, where Dom and I got into our respective cars and drove back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home