Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Passing of Pope John Paul II

Today the 3rd of April 2005 will be a day remembered by Roman Catholics all around the world. The reason - The Passing of Pope John Paul II. I heard the news when I reached the airport. It was on Channel NewsAsia or CNA. We will all pray for the soul of the pope that he will meet the eternal father in heaven. There will be a mass at my church at 2000 hours for the pope. I will be going there.

As for today's work, it has been a most enjoyable one. Although it wasn't as good as yesterday but nonetheless, I can't complain further. Tomorrow, T1 ASU will be seeing a new replacement in place of Cpl (Acting) Roslan. The new replacement will be David Deocampo. I've heard some things about him but let's see how he works when he comes tomorrow. Apparently, it has come to my attention that Cpl (Acting) Roslan is seen as one who favours his race than the others, marks certain X-Ray operators until to the extent that they hate him so much and not being serious when it comes to work. Personally, I find him ok but sometimes he behaves weirdly. Anyway, I too am glad that he is gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home