Monday, February 21, 2005

Back to Civilian Life

Today's deployment has not been so hectic. The details are as follows: East Concourse, TG404 to Bangkok, MU568 to Shanghai and TG413 to Jakarta. At around 1045 hours before going for the TG404, there was a blackout with the air-conditioning included! I managed to take 2 pictures of the blackout before the lights came on again. Here they are:

Compare these 2 pictures with this one which is fully lit and the air-condition fully running:


I also managed to transfer the K-box photo to my laptop (with grateful thanks to Ms Diana).
This photo also happened to be the best out of the 2 which were taken.

From L-R: Balan Saram(5164M), Myself(6186M), Terence(5339M), Diana(5156F), Kartini(5108F) and Ryza(5066F)

I really enjoyed myself out there although I went off key a couple of times and when the pitch was a bit too high for my liking. Other than that, it was perfectly fine. That reminded me to download a new song for my blog entitled - Temple of The King performed by Rainbow which included Ritchie Blackmore and 2 other members all of whom came from Deep Purple. So ladies and gentlemen, enjoy the music while I sign off here to have a shave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home