Friday, February 18, 2005

Back to Civilian Life

Ahh yes, after a long break and updating my blog like a mad man, I can now write my blogs without backdating them... Just got up from sleep and after the night shift as well. Sgt Arman required more X-ray operators and asked me if I were willing to help...I said ok...So here I was after finishing my afternoon shift, last flight was QF 5 to Frankfurt (one of my favourite flights as I could practice my German!), left C23 at around 2245 hours and went down to the locker room..(Will take more pictures soon enough). Apparently, it seems that other Aviation Screening Agents or ASA's have been asking their friends to tap the Staff IDs for them...Sgt Arman found that out and was fuming mad, not to mention another ASA, Puven, who re-timed his shift without asking Sgt Arman's permission. So just for the overtime night shift, I just did 2 flights - EK433 to Dubai and West Concourse....

Here are one of the 2 hottest chicks in the Aviation Screening Unit:


Nantida & Rai1


Nantida & Rai2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home