Thursday, February 08, 2007

Something might come up

I was looking at today's classified ads and I saw a position for IT Manager. All the advertisement had was the contact number. Just wanting to make sure what company it was, I went to the Yahoo! Singapore website and typed in the number. Only 1 search result was found and it came to be the number for Seacare. So I called them up and enquired about the position. As usual, it's a contract position and renewable for a year. I did mention that in my previous post that I detested contract positions but when you have no choice, you have no choice.

And so I left home, took the train to Outram Park and then 174 to the Seacare building. Reached there, filled up the application form, spoke to the person-in-charge, gave her my certificates and left the building. It only took a short while and while waiting for 174 to come, I thought maybe I could go to the library@esplanade since its quite near.

I went and managed to borrow 2 music scores and 2 DVDs. After that, it was home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home