Monday, January 29, 2007

Cooling Day

Got back from work and I felt really tired...I actually thought of going for a jog but then again, I felt it was better not to..The breeze these days tend to be quite strong and cooling as well making it even more tempting for me to sleep which I did! Slept for a couple of hours before Mum woke me up for dinner. I'm now enjoying the cool wind even as I type this post! Before that, I was playing Championship Manager 4 while having my dinner and I'm currently into the 2003 / 2004 season with Margate FC. I didnt want to take teams like the BIG 4 as they are already in the Premiership with lots of money to spend.

Here @ Margate FC, I'm not given any money at all to buy players! I have to look for free but also good players which can be hard to find but the occassional good player may come your way. I nearly got relegated but thankfully the formation and the players that I chose worked together as a team. I tried the fancy formations with the arrows here and there but it didnt work. So I stuck with the conventional 4-4-2 and made a few changes. It worked and I'm happy with it. I thought of changing my formation when it came to my 2nd season in charge but I felt that I didnt want to risk it. So I'm still with the 4-4-2 and getting some players in as well...free of course...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home