Saturday, February 03, 2007

Good Memories and Acknowledgements

I will always remember the good memories during my time with Sengkang Sec and I wish students from 4E1, 4E3 and 4E5 the best of luck for their 'O' Levels! Work hard and study smart! I would think that the bonding with the students will always be there. I hope that they recognise what I've taught them and to use them to greater effect.

I would like to thank the Principal, Mr Leong and Vice-Principal, Mr Singh for being approachable.

My HOD IT, Ms Goh as well as the other HODs - Mr Raj, Mr Zul, Mdm Lim, Mdm Sharifah, Mr Anbu, Mrs Cheng and Mr Toh who have been understanding and co-operative.

The teachers of Sengkang Sec with whom I have found friendship and inspiration when the chips are down.

Adrian, Joel, Janice, Noorlizah, Khalidal, Imelda, Jenny, Pinto, Eunice, Lafrieda, Shen, Gloria, Jamie, Wendy, Liza, Fong, Chung Kiat, Hwee Peng, Sazyrna, Spencer, Natasha, Faezah, Rabia, Zurina, Jasmine, Ser Ling, Fanny, Maslinda, Winnie, Julia and Shao Mun.

Last but not least the support staff - Aru, Halim, Hafiz, Sharizal and Vinny.

Thank you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home