Sunday, October 08, 2006

Getting Something

Slept late as I was watching the England vs Macedonia match. A lot of near misses but no goals to show for it. Was nodding my head most of the time. Finally, I woke up and hung my already washed clothes from the washing machine.

Went back and watched the 2nd half. Still no goals. Dad woke me up at around 1015 hours and asked if I want to go church at 11 am. I said I did while still getting up from my sleep. After church, had Char Siew rice for lunch and it tasted great! For those staying in Sengkang, you can try the Char Siew stall INSIDE Cold Storage. Tastes nice and cheaper from the stall up in the Kopitiam.

Did some work on my laptop before heading to snooze for a while. Woke up at 1818 hours, bathed, changed and then headed down to Tampines Mall. I saw Duff (my former colleague with SATS as an Aviation Screening Agent) and we talked about what happened after life @ the airport. It was definitely good to see someone that I have worked with. We talked all the way until we reached Tampines Mall where he had to meet a friend.

As for me, I strolled to Tampines Mall and especially to the music and VCD / DVD shops where I wanted to find the Army Daze VCD. Couldnt find it there. I popped over to Century Square, went to Sembawang and asked the staff there if they have Army Daze. He told me that the shop dosent have but asked me to try Laser Flair, which I did of course and Laser Flair had the Army Daze VCD. I was glad. My trip to Tampines wasnt wasted.

Took the bus back, had dinner, watched Army Daze, had a good laugh, ironed my clothes and typing this post. Guess I have to end it here. Will scan a picture of the Army Daze movie poster and put it up. Logging off and its time for a shower and a shave.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home