Saturday, October 07, 2006

Band Practice

Dropped mooncake off @ Grandma's Place before going to North Vista for band practice. Not many members came today. I guess they had something on. We started off with Singapore Postcard. Its ok I guess, but I dont really like playing that piece as there are a lot of off and on beats for my part.

Had a break for 15 minutes before we continued with another piece entitled "In The Joy of Spring" by James Swearingen. Quite challenging and I look forward to playing that piece! Other than that, we packed up and I left for home.

The sky was still hazy and so I try to stay indoors most of the time. Went to Compass Point to buy a new box of DVDs, dinner and to update my bank book. After updating, I saw the Alumni Band members (the younger group, of course) and said hi to them. They are a great bunch of people I can tell u that.

Had dinner while watching the telly. The shows are quite boring these days. Dunno what happened to Discovery Channel. Always show the American Chopper and Engineering shows. So irritating! Whatever happened to Battlefield Detectives and the other interesting shows that I used to watch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home