Saturday, September 30, 2006

Alumni Band BBQ

It was a good day for me today. Lessons were ok and 2T8 were finally beginning to co-operate after such an exhausting time with them. Most of the staff had left and while I was printing the survey results, Jamie was asking me if I could go with her to have a drink. I told her sure and I was pretty glad that she asked me. I was kinda bored in the office just waiting for the things to be printed. So while printing the last batch of surveys, I went with her to the coffeeshop near the school. Apparently, she was so happy that she even forgot lunch!

While we were at the coffeeshop, we talked about stuff like what kind of music we both liked, life in Australia etc etc. By the time we finished, it was around 1700 hours. We chatted for a while longer before I left for home to get ready to go for the Alumni Band BBQ @ Sentosa.

While I was @ Sentosa, I was amazed as to how the place had changed so very much! It was like a culture shock to me, in that sense of the word. Now, Sentosa had some internal bus system for us to go where we want to go. I finally reached the tram stop where I met Kenny, Jerold and Jason. Reached Costa Sands Sentosa and enjoyed the BBQ. I only managed to take 2 pictures as I was afraid that my phone might run flat.

The Food!!!

Why are the flames purple when they are supposed to be orange??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home