Saturday, September 16, 2006

Library @ Esplanade

It has been a while since I last visited the library @ esplanade and so today I went to pay the library a visit. Took the train to Dhoby Ghaut and dozed off as well due to the effects of the busy week that I had before me. Train reached the NEL Dhoby Ghaut and I had to switch to the North-South Dhoby Ghaut to get to City Hall. Upon exiting the City Hall station, there were heaps of people and a few policemen as well, scattered all along the area surrounding Suntec.

Walked into the underground passage where teens were practising their dance moves. It took another 10 mins before I reached the library. As I went in, there was a mini performance going on...I took a short video clip as well. I went around the library taking pictures as the place seemed just so nice to take!!! Browsed around for DVDs to be brought back home to watch and chose The Scorpions with the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, U-571 and The 3 Musketeers.

Once I borrowed the 4 DVDs, it was home sweet home!!!

The Esplanade Lift

Singapore Art Cafe

The Sign

Sonata for 2 Clarinets

Shelves of Music

Artwork from the Back

Artwork from the Front

Dark Clouds Arising

Forbidden City - The Musical

The IMF Notice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home