Sunday, October 15, 2006

Feeling Sick

Stomach has been giving me problems last friday. I think it must have been the coffee that I bought from Cold Storage. Today has been better. I was supposed to meet Rachel for dinner but just to be on the safe side, I had to cancel it! Sorry Rachel!

Had lunch @ Banquet before going to North Vista for band practice while I was going down the escalator, I heard someone calling me from behind. It was Priscilla and 2 other girls from the band. Priscilla reminded me to get her Blue Ridge Saga and Seagate Overture and I told her that I would get it today.

Practice went well today, I suppose. We played Into The Joy of Spring and Majestia. It was quite a complex piece with all the different timings but we managed to play the piece throughout and I think that was more important. Majestia was played by the Main Band during the Vista Musica II concert and so I knew what the piece sounded like although I've not played the piece before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home