Friday, May 19, 2006

Trip to K.L.

Hi all,

It has been quite a while since I last wrote anything in my blog!

Things have been going well for me so far. During the long weekend, I went to K.L. to see Nicholas, a very good friend of mine, although I have not seen him for 16 years! I decided to go by bus and mind you, it wasn’t any ordinary bus…it was AEROLINE! I would say that overall I’m quite happy with the service and I would definitely take Aeroline again to K.L.

When I reached K.L., it was around 2325 hours. I met Nicholas and another friend of his, also by the same name. Nicholas, then drove me round and showed me the various parts of K.L. After dropping the other Nicholas, Nicholas drove me to a 24-hour Indian shop to have prata. We then proceeded to his home, where I settled down, washed up and went to sleep.

Next day, I woke up and had breakfast with Nicholas, his mum, dad and Nathan. It felt good seeing them again! It was there that I also met Nathan’s wife, Stephanie who is going to deliver anytime. After breakfast, Nicholas drove me to town to do some shopping. We had lunch at this place called Nando’s. I reckon it had great sauces. You should try it the next time when you go to K.L. After lunch, we continued the search for my street soccer shoes and after much looking around, I finally found a pair of shoes that suited my liking. We then went to another place called Causeway Bay where we had peanut butter on toast. It tasted real good too!

We got home as I felt tired but was asked by Nicholas if I wanted to go for the Youth Mass @ St Francis Xavier’s and so after about an hour’s rest, we headed towards SFX for the Youth Mass. After Mass, we headed towards Amcorp Mall where excellent Korean food was served. Left the restaurant at around 8 to watch the FA Cup Finals @ home with Noah and Nathan, who both are Liverpool fans.

The match was another Istanbul and with the game going to penalty kicks, the keeper was again the saviour. Liverpool were to win the FA Cup for the 7th time.

On the 3rd and last day, breakfast was as usual. This time, I went to church with the whole family and after that went to the Marco Polo Hotel where there was a buffet which had excellent food. It was then time for me to head back to Singapore, Noah and Nicholas drove me to the Pudu Station and I boarded the bus from there…..

Will upload the pictures next time round…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home