Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Horrendous

It has been a good day so far until 3E3 came in. Class was getting more and more rowdy as the minutes passed until I finally blew my top and told them off. I guess the icing on the cake was when the students started talking to people outside the lab and also when Sharizal started looking @ the class.

Do I think myself as a failure? I don't think so. Its just that I need to be more firm and know how to handle my class better. Its funny that after shouting @ 3E3, I find that there is a stronger need for me to teach. I really don't know how to explain this but I think that probably teaching is in my blood.

I hope that I don't have a sore throat again after what happened last week. Coincidentally, it was shouting @ 3E3 again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home