Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Good Stuff

Today has been a rather ok day for me. Had classes as usual and managed to memorised a few students names. Some of them even got a shock as to how I know their names. I told them I had my sources! As for the Sec 3 classes, I told them what I had in mind and succeeded.

What happened was this, when I conduct the IT Training for Sec 3 classes, they seemed rather disinterested and would rather do their own things. What I told Sec 3E3 today was that I understood that they had a long day and it was ok for them to have some entertainment but I needed to teach them what I had to teach. It was tiring as well because some of the classmates were still talking so I had to repeat the same step 3 or 4 times... but in the end, I managed to get the module through...

Need to perfect it better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home