Saturday, April 22, 2006

Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday to Me! Well, what can I say? Im a year older, should be more wiser and stuff like that. Anyway, for my birthday bbq, I dont think it went ok. First, it was the rain. Secondly, fire was slow and I felt so bad because I could not entertain my guests as much as I would like to have. Bbq pit was on 1 side, function room was on the other, aircon was at full blast etc. All in all, it was very tiring. I wanted my parents to talk to my friends as well but mum was so busy frying the nuggets, bee hoon, sausages while dad was busy fanning the charcoal that they didnt have time.

Need to have an AAR (After Action Review). I think I will do the catering the next time. Have taken some photos but will have to wait for my dear sister to upload them of which I dont know how that will take....

Im just glad that my friends came. Otherwise, it would have been a very quiet birthday party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home