Thursday, April 28, 2005

Let's PLAY!

Today I received my PLAY! membership card which means that I can rent DVDs from the PLAY! kiosk @ Sengkang. Initially, my brother had already subscribed to be a member. I wanted to become one as well but the location of the kiosks were not within distance, so I decided not to join until of late when I saw the PLAY! kiosk installed at Compass Point! Looks like it will be a fun time for me.

Wanted to do OT today as it is my rest day but then decided not to as I have my studies to complete and notes to write. I weighed them against the planned OT and decided there and then that it was worth the while to stay at home and finish up what I have planned to finish. I might say that I am pleased with myself with the progress that I have made, although I have yet to do the discussion questions!

I think I will sleep early today as I was watching the Champions League semi-final between Liverpool and Chelsea. Liverpool did play well, by my standards, albeit a few scares and near misses by the Chelsea contingent led by Jose Murinho. Can't wait for the 2nd semi-final and what better way than to be played @ Anfield! You'll Never Walk Alone!



My PLAY! Membership Card

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home