Friday, April 22, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well well, my birthday BBQ was a smash....except that I was quite disappointed with the music, which didn't quite work out...Got a bag and $80/- from my friends as presents and Im glad that I made the right selection of people to come for my bbq. I think you guys might be very eager to see the photos...so here we are! By the way, I will be going to malacca tomorrow, Hope to take more photos there!

Attack of the ASAs!

Don, Myself and Balan

Mariam, Myself and Kart (Whose hand is that?)

Terence, Myself and Kumar

Andrew, Myself and former ASA Magesh

Myself and Diana (Where were my eyes looking?)

As usual, the lovely Tasha and Myself

Tasha and Balan

The Whole Gang1

The Whole Gang2

Yes! Sing for me!

My Presents

View from the top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home