Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Movie

Work has been ok so far. The morning started with me going to the coffeeshop. I thought of buying back to the Lab to eat but I saw Albert, Adrian, Spencer and Shao Mun sitting at the table nearest to the convenient store. Albert told me to join the table as he will be going back to school soon. I said ok since I was quite hungry. I ordered Bee Hoon Soup with Fishball and went back to the table. As usual, Shao Mun was throwing his unsavoury remarks at Spencer and I (I wonder why its only the 2 of us!!!). After breakfast, we headed back to school.

I turned on my computer and started doing the compilation of the surveys in Excel for Mdm Sharifah. I finished the job @ around 0920 hrs and was occupied with other ad-hoc things like printing the HOM certificate for 1 student in 1T8 which had the wrong photo, configured the printers IP address for some of the teachers etc etc.

Talip then asked me if I wanted to go for a morning break with him. Since he was already leaving, I granted his request :). I was in the lab when Anbu came and asked me about his survey findings for Criterion 3 & 7. I guess its Excel time again...

And so there I was, printing out the survey findings for his survey and checking to make sure that no component was missing. As it was around lunch-time, I asked Hafiz if he wanted to have lunch with me. He said ok and the both of us went to the usual coffeeshop. There we met Anil. We joined him and I then introduced Hafiz to Anil and vice versa. The both of us had a very good conversation with him, I must say. After lunch, I went to the hall for a while to play on the piano. A little rusty but passable.

I really wanted to watch a movie. Was talking to Jamie yesterday and she suggested watching "The Prestige". I had a look at the trailer and it looked really interesting! How nice of her to suggest this movie, knowing full well that I like periods. But after looking at the printouts from the portal for Anbu, I would think that this is highly impossible already :( Guess that would have to be on another day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home