Thursday, September 07, 2006

Gala Dinner and Concert

Yay! Tomorrow is Friday! The day of the Gala Dinner... It has been 50 years since Thomson now known as North Vista was first founded. Will be going there with my fellow Thomson Band members who are now in the North Vista Alumni Band :) Things have changed so much for us after we have left Thomson. I scanned in some photos and will upload them soon.

Will be going for a haircut later and will DEFINITELY shave tomorrow!!! I havent shaved in 5 days already and the facial hair can be seen quite clearly (dont mean to be disgusting, I hope). Will need to practice on my sax later as the Band will be playing Blue Ridge Saga, a piece which i have not been playing before.

Pieces that we will play are : Queens Park Melody, Blue Ridge Saga, One Moment In Time and Under One Roof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home