Saturday, August 26, 2006

Super Busy Friday

It was a super busy day for me yesterday. Blasted @ 2T8 for not behaving well, terrible class but I guess its just how they are. Anyway, Shar & I along with the Humanities, MT and D&T Teachers went to Kranji Sec for the IT Symposium. It was an eye opener for me as this is the first time that I have attended such an event. Will upload the photos later :)

By the time we packed everything and waited for the bus, it was around 1750 hrs. After that, I went home, had a shower and then went for band practice. Band practice ended at around 2130 hrs, I dropped Angeline off @ her home and then drove off to Jurong where I had to give a briefing to the housekeepers....

The day ended when I fetched Tua Pui from Ang Mo Kio and that was around 0050 hrs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home