Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Meeting with Angeline and the North Vista Alumni Band

Yesterday was an exciting time for me. Work was ok. But what I was looking forward to was meeting my Thomson Band Junior, Angeline. In school, I didn't really know her. Then one fine day, I got a request on Friendster from her asking whether I could put her on my list. I was wondering who on earth was she. I checked the links and found out that she was from Thomson Band and so I must be thinking its one of my juniors.

Anyway, to cut the long story short, we exchanged contacts and soon I arranged to meet her up on Monday which was yesterday. Angeline was great fun, we talked about the old days, what happened after I left Thomson etc etc.

I then brought her to my place to let her have a look @ my sax. Played a few notes until my student was complaining that he was having tuition. And so I stopped. Angeline and I talked a while more before she had to leave.

I am definitely looking forward to this Saturday, where I will be meeting Angeline again to have a look @ the Alumni Band...Will definitely take a photo with her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home