Saturday, March 25, 2006

Graduation Ceremony

Ah yes, the fruits of my labour. Graduation went smoothly. Asked my IT HOD for permission to leave the school 1/2 hour early. Work went smoothly. Went to Metro @ Compass Point with Sharizal to get my new shirt and later had lunch with Vincent and Sharizal in the staff pantry. Once it was 4 p.m., I left the school and headed for home. Showered and got ready for the big event.

Once @ Orchard Hotel, I met up with Vincent (not the same person) , registered at the counter, got dressed up and later proceeded for the ceremony. After the ceremony, food was excellent and I enjoyed it immensely!

The Graduate

The Graduates (Mom and Dad are also graduates, in case you were wondering...)

The Blue (Jerry), Gold (Myself) & Red (Vincent) of USQ

Jerry & I

Myself & Vincent

Proud Owners

With the Degree

Myself, The Dean of USQ and Vincent

Myself & The Dean

Edward and I (The remaining 2 friends left to graduate)

Grandma & I

Grandma, Myself & Aunty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home