Monday, October 03, 2005

What happened, Rafa?

I am so disappointed..... Never in my entire time watching Liverpool play have I ever seen such a thrashing.... Looks like Chelsea is way above the entire Premiership! Well, lets see how long they can last... Maybe a plane crash would do the trick or Mr Roman Abramovich suddenly becomes bankrupt... I think the 2 people that I hate right now would be Drogba and Murinho.. Drogba is good but can be very arrogant - xia lan in Hokkien and Murinho, even more arrogant - see bei xia lan!

I'm really keen to see how they can last until the end of the season...Murinho said that others must respect Chelsea... Huh?? Why should we respect Chelsea when in the first place you open your BIG MOUTH and discredited everyone in the first place???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home