Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Still Looking For Job

Today, I woke up at 0730 hours and got myself ready to go to Seacare Manpower Services to register myself for a job. I took the train to Outram Park station, got out and walked to the bus stop. As I was at the North East Line Outram Park station, I had to walk quite a bit to reach the bus stop that was facing the East West Outram Park station.

Once there, I checked the bus route pasted on the board and made sure that I was taking the right bus. SBS 174 came about 5 minutes after I've reached the bus stop. Dropped @ the next bus stop and walked towards the Seacare building.

Once there, I filled up the application form and handed it over to the recruiter who explained to me what Seacare was all about. After I have told her what my preferences were, I thanked her and left the building...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home