Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A Job Interview...Finally!!!

I just came back from Choa Chu Kang...The place where I had an interview and boy was it a weird place to be having the interview at Macdonalds!!!! The following will show you what I was going through:

Woke up @ 0900 hours to the brightness of the day

Took TIBS 965 from Sengkang Int to Woodlands Int

The bus going down the ramp to the Woodlands Int (I think that this is the 1st time I've seen something like this for a bus interchange!!!!)

While waiting for the train, I took a pic of Causeway Point

Man, I found this guy really weird!!! (Picture taken discreetly of course!!!)

Compass Heights during the hot afternoon!

Another area of Sengkang in the hot afternoon

Look out! Its Lobby E!!!

At last, home sweet home.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home