Saturday, July 02, 2005

I'm back at it again!!!!

Hi all,

I'm back!!! I know it has been such a long time since I last posted my blog. Really busy with the exams and all. I do hope that I can make it this time round, especially for e-law and I'm definitely quite confident about passing supply chain analysis. A lot has happened lately of which the biggest news would be SATS not getting the Aviation Screening Agents contract. I had a strong feeling that SATS would not be able to get the contract primarily due to the reasons that we had a lot of complaints as well as unnecessary action done by our staff. There are lots of things that I need to do since my exams are over like doing my exercises, making more money (by doing OT), flirt and get to know more girls and change the way my blog is looking right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home