Sunday, February 01, 2009

I Feel Good

I had a good weekend and I felt really good :-)

Had 2 appointments over the weekend.

1st appointment was to meet up with J to have a look at my insurances. Had dinner @ Far East Plaza and then coffee @ StarBucks and I really had a good discussion with her. I also found out that some of the insurances that I have don't quite seem to meet up with my expectations and I definitely will be making some changes soon...

2nd appointment was to go to V's place for lunch as part of the Lunar New Year visitation. Was looking forward to seeing B and I'm really glad I got to see her...She is getting cuter as the months roll by....Can't wait to play with her when she gets older!!!

After getting back from V's place, I decided to play on my Soprano Sax and suddenly, it felt as if I could play without any difficulty. Previously, I had a little difficulty playing as I think I wasn't used to such a small mouthpiece but I think I'm getting better!! Need to get more accompaniment scores with CDs cos they are so fun to play with!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home