Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just feel like blogging

I'm back from my reservist and lots of things have happened while I was in camp. Firstly, this was my unit's 7th ICT which meant that we are being assessed during Ex Lion and the result would mean either we having another high key (if we dont do well) or a low key (if we do well). The result was that we had done well and it will be low key for us all the way till we MR!!!

Also, we were issued with the new pixelised uniform. Initially, I thought it looked kinda ugly cos I am used to the usual colour since BMT but after looking at the advantages, I was kinda bowled over by it. It's lighter and more cooling so that I won't be perspiring so much!! My company was also told that we would be participating in this year's SAF Day...There were quite a number of protests due to the schedule but I guess if we were called to serve, we serve. Don't know how things will work out but God will take care of things.

Met Vicky yesterday for dinner and I really enjoyed it a lot and I hope she did too!! We talked about the old times when we were in Thomson Band and the people we knew and what are they doing now..Kinda like an updating thingy...I do hope to meet up with her again...if time permits =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home