Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Trying to forget but cannot forget

I'm trying to forget that someone but somehow I dont think its possible as that someone is always in school. I really wish that that someone would just go away. Or maybe its because Im lonely in the lab, thats why I keep on thinking of such things...Perhaps if there were people around, I would not think of such things. I try to avoid going up, avoiding that someone. But if there really isnt any choice, then I would need to go up.

I try to make up, try to talk to that someone but that someone replying u with 1 worded answers is like a slap in the face - literally. You know, it takes a lot of courage to just talk to that someone and after that one-worded reply, I think thats it. If that someone needed help and Im there (unfortunately), I will have to walk away. I'm sorry, I may sound evil but after what you did to me. Its high time I showed people what I'm made of.

Sometimes, Im just tired of being the nice guy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home