Monday, November 27, 2006

Meeting with old classmates

It has been raining non-stop ever since the day became afternoon and what was worse, I forgot to bring my umbrella! Anyhow, I was hoping that the rain might slow down so that I could at least make my way to the HDB blocks near the school to take the LRT back, which it did.

And so I made my way to Ranggung LRT Station and I was on my way back. I reached home, had a shower, relaxed for a while before I left for AMK to meet Thomas, his wife and daughter and Clement and his wife.

Upon reaching S-11, I met Clement and Jia Li. We looked for a table and sat down. A few minutes later, Nicole and Alicia (daughter) came. We ordered food, finished eating and still Thomas didn't arrive! I think it was close to 45 minutes before I finally get to meet Thomas. Thomas also brought along 2 acquintances of his - Ryan and Angie.

As usual, Thomas was always teasing me. It was fun but a bit too short, I think. We should meet up once in a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home